Friday, June 4, 2010

Sneak Peaks From May Events

Below are some quick photos from my Iphone I snapped throughout our busy May wedding season! I'll be sure to post professional photos as they come in. But since those take a while to sort and edit so I thought you'd enjoy these for now =).
Terrific sunset view off our bluff over looking the river.


I love it when brides tell me that they check the blog often for updates and ideas. This past Saturday's bride was one such soul! She'd seen the idea/article of having a customized cake stand that matched her particular theme I'd posted on the blog months ago and loved it! I did too!! It matched the overlays that they had brought for their tables and is truely one of a kind!


This couple was so fun and adventurous! Their photographer, Josh Fowler Photography, took then out to our field where they'd just bailed some hay, and had them CLIMB ON TOP! They had a blast.


Both Bride and Groom were Texas Tech graduates. So as a nod to their almamauter the favors to their guests were none other than Texas Tech shapped cookies! Having something editable as your favor is ALWAYS a favorite of mine =).

No comments: