Sunday, June 13, 2010

Over Due March Photos

I've wanted to post the photos from Sarah and Darius' Wedding for a while! Unfortunately, May caught up with me and this took the back burner. But I'm thrilled to share them with you now! Sarah was such an energetic bride who knew exactly what she wanted! Darius would just reply "what every you want baby" which always made me chuckle.

The Marquardt Ranch did all of her flowers while maintaining her look and budget. I love when brides - esp spring and summer brides - choose bright, bold colors!

Cat with Peacock Photography of Austin, TX did a fantastic job capturing the event. She and her whole crew were wonderful to work with and really open to new ideas!

Go to her blog to see the sneak peak she first posted and more detailed ceremony photos and wedding reception photos she posted later.













No comments: