Friday, June 11, 2010

Letters of Praise

We hate to toot our own horn (not really =). But this couple wrote such a sweet letter to us after her wedding I thought that I'd share it with yall.

"Amanda!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the perfect wedding!! We could not have done this with out you. Everything went so smoothly and the evening was just perfect. I loved the flowers and so did all of our guests. They turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined. Please thank Delores and whoever else helped for doing just an amazing job.


The ranch was beautiful as always and set up just perfectly. The whole night ran so smoothly because of you. My girlfriends who have been married commented on what a great wedding planner you were, and they could not believe you did my flowers too. :) I hope you are catching up on your rest after that busy wedding month, you deserve it!


But seriously thanks for everything you did, it was truly an amazing day, and we would not have changed a single thing. :)


Many thanks and have a great weekend,
Kendall and Jake"

No comments: