Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First in August

I had a lot of fun working with Carrie. From the get go she knew she wanted Starfighter Lilies (yes they're not Stargazer as more commonly known) The Marquardt Ranch did all of her flowers of which I am quite proud. This is also the first wedding where I was able to use my SRL camera. Carrie and Matt were awesome and let me play with them and my new camera. Here are a couple of photos I was able to take. Enjoy.


Bride and groom koozies for their sweetheart table. Super cute.




My FAVORITE!





Such a pretty couple


I love this photo. Its made to look like a painting.
It's like we're peaking in on a private moment.


On the Bell Tower =).

1 comment:

Amber said...

Aww! That is Carrie & Matt's wedding! We all went to high school together! Very nice pictures!