Monday, October 27, 2008

Back from the Dead

I have been a terrible blogger this last month and I apologize. I do however have lots to update you all with! We'll start with where we left off, the end of September. Please excuse my point and shoot pictures. I'll post some professional pictures here soon.


This bride and groom were really fun. His family owns a pluming company.

As a nod to the groom, they had a very special grooms cake! Only the "lid" to the toilet seat was real, enough for them to ceremonially cut the cake. Cheese cakes from The Ultimate Cheese Cake store were served in "loo" of the groom's cake.


These very special vases, engraved with the Bride and Groom's name, were used as a sand ceremony. It is the same idea as a unity candle - once the two sands combine, you cannot separate the two different colors.


Specially made cake napkins.


This bride choose to have wine colored organza sashes on our chavari chairs. I really liked that idea as it added a touch of color to the facility.


Photo I took while on the bell tower!

No comments: