Friday, June 1, 2012

From Real Brides.....

We don't mean to toot our own horn,
 but we like to think that we work with the best set of brides and grooms any coordinator could ask for!! 
We love working with each and every bride with her individual taste to help bring her wedding dreams to life. To even further the awesome-ness of our brides - they leave us reviews like this on national websites like TheKnot.com.  
  
          "Worth the price posted 5/9/2012 I could not have asked for a better location
          for my wedding. The Marquardt has such a perfect Texas feel, and I think it's
          impossible to take a bad picture there. I love how everything is all in one room, so
          the wedding is not segmented, and there is a beautiful space outside for cocktail
          hour and photos. I have not found a place as elegant and beautiful, and I love how
          they can do spot lighting and offer free votive candles for the tables. Amanda, our
          day-of wedding coordinator was fantastic. We had so many compliments on how
          smoothly everything went and the night flowed perfectly. Is this place expensive?
          Yes. But it's worth it. Here's why- you can save a ton of money on alcohol since
          you bring your own. You don't have to worry about your vendors arriving because
          Amanda does all of the calling the previous month for you and is there all day to
          help set up. My maid-of-honor's dress ripped right before pictures, and Amanda
          literally saved the day by sewing it up. I don't know what I would have done without
          her. Our guests were beyond impressed with this location. If you decide to go with
          the Marquardt, I HIGHLY recommend their in-house DJ- Chris Story. I was very
          impressed by everything and everyone there. "

 and this....  

          "Amazing! posted 5/31/2012 We got married at the Marquardt Ranch this May
          and it was just wonderful. The staff was accommodating and helpful throughout the
          entire process and our wedding coordinator Courtney was AWESOME! We are
          still getting complements on the venue and heard numerous times that it was the most
          beautiful place they have ever been for a wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend
          this venue!!"

See these and more of our bride's reviews at  

No comments: