Tuesday, July 28, 2009

June Weddings

June was an extremely busy month for us here at the ranch and thus the reason for my delay on any updates. This is from June 13, 2009. Wonderful team at Sprayberry Photography shared these amazing photos with us. There were so many good ones it took me forever to just pick these out! The color theme was deep purples, which went so well against the browns of the facility (besides purple being my favorite color) =).


extremely colorful centerpieces. mixture of tall and short adds great drama to simple centerpieces and makes the entire room look visually appealing.



Bride and groom's cake. Yes that is a deer blind, feeder and hay bales =)


just had to put theses in here. Just before I opened the doors to introduce the bride and groom the little ring bearer came around the corner. I tried to keep him from running in and possibly ruining the photo ops, but I just couldn't stop him. Thought the picture was hilarious!


Intimate moment on the grounds.


They had a great sky for photos that evening!


Bride and groom's first dance. And of course
b.c. they graduated from A&M... the war hymn was played.


their Big Send off.

No comments: